Many thanks to Amy at Insights from the Edge for nominating Down Many Roads for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am flattered and happy to participate in this event.
These are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter, and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
- I have been retired from teaching middle school language arts for eight years.
- I live in rural northern Illinois.
- I have two grandsons, ages 10 and 8.
- I have published two books- Black Wolf Lodge (2010), The Good Luck Highway (2014) & two short stories-“Hobo Willie” (2014), “Pinewood Farm” (2014)
- I spend my summers in southwestern Michigan in an old cottage on a lake.
- Besides writing, I love reading, hockey, baseball, football, and NASCAR.
- I am currently working on my third novel, a sequel to Black Wolf Lodge.
Here are the blogs I wish to nominate. I enjoy each for its unique style and quality of writing and/or artistic design and content. Please check them out and enjoy.
- Jill Weatherholt
- Gwen Hernandez
- The Write Transition
- Disappearing in Plain Sight
- Writer Site
- Interesting Literature
- Cindy Knoke
- Through the Luminary Lens
- Writing by Randall
- This ‘n That
- A Day in the Life
- Ramblings of a Writer
- A Midnight Rider
- Flotsam & Jetsam
- Travels in the Middle East and Beyond
Happy reading and blogging, everyone! And thank you Amy. 🙂